Who can eat at the Kids Lunch Club?
- Children 1-18 may eat lunch at a KLC Site.
- Students enrolled in school with an IEP up to age 21 may also eat at a KLC site
- Adults needing food assistance are encouraged to make an appointment at WARM by calling HandsOn at 614.341.2282
My child has a food allergy or intolerance, what other options are there for my child?
- Unfortunately, the only substitute we can offer is soy milk for lactose intolerant children. Please tell the site supervisor if you would like to order soy instead. The rest of the lunch will still contain lactose in things like cheese or other dairy products.
Please note that the Westerville City School lunches are already pork free. Some lunches still contain other meats
What is for lunch?
- You may view the menu online here. Each site leader has a copy of the menu that is kept on site.