Join us in the fight against hunger
The work of WARM provides compassionate, short-term assistance, educational services, employment services and spiritual support in order to encourage individuals to achieve a God-reliant, self-sufficient life while restoring dignity and hope.
- We recognize God through our work.
- We believe in the dignity of each individual.
- We work to help people become self-sufficient.
- We strive to be exemplary stewards of resources with a vision for the future.
- We exist to serve our community.
150 Heatherdown Dr. Westerville, Oh Phone 614-899-0196 Fax 614-899-1042
Hours of operation
Schedule your first appointment
Call Hands On of Central Ohio to schedule your first appointment at WARM. Phone lines are open Monday-Friday